This keto Alfredo sauce recipe is so delicious. The Alfredo sauce is a wonderful and healthy keto meal. The keto Alfredo sauce is rich and creamy just as though you ordered it from your favorite Italian restaurant. Put it over a bed of zoodles (spiralized zucchini noodles) and you will find that the zoodles feel better for you than the traditional pasta noodle that sits in your stomach like a brick and makes you feel heavy and sluggish. I think it is amazing! You can enjoy the satisfying, buttery and cheesy flavors of the Alfredo sauce and still feel like you ate a light and healthy meal. Add a delicious side salad with avocado oil and vinegar and your meal is complete.
Keto Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- 3 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp minced garlic or garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Melt butter in sauce pan over low heat.
- Mix in cream cheese.
- Stir in cream and garlic.
- Increase heat to bring to a boil.
- Decrease heat and simmer stirring often until thickened.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and salt (pepper if desired).
- Serve over spaghetti squash or zoodles.
- Add a salad and/or some cooked veggies to complete the meal.
Alfredo Sauce Variations:
Add chicken, shrimp or ham. I used Teton Waters 100% grass-fed beef, jalapeno-cheddar bratwurst from Costco in this photo.
Cut Spaghetti squash in half long ways, remove seeds and bake at 350 degrees for 75 mins or until a fork goes through skin easily. Scrape out the squash from the skin and use as pasta. Top with alfredo sauce.
After spiralizing zucchini (I use the Briefton spiralizer), boil in water for 3 to 4 mins. Strain off water and serve as pasta. Top with alfredo sauce.
You May Also Like!
SAVE 30% ON ALL PRODUCTS
TRY OUR KETO MEAL REPLACEMENTS, NUTRITIONAL AND WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS!