Before we started on the keto diet, this casserole was a family favorite, so of course I had to make it keto friendly. This keto broccoli chicken cheese casserole is more of a sauce than a casserole, but it still has all the wonderful savory flavors of the casserole we have always loved. Serve over cauliflower rice or inside of dinner crepes. Add a healthy side salad and or soup for a complete meal. Result: Happy Family!
Keto Broccoli Chicken Cheese Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups chopped steamed broccoli
- Head of cauliflower riced and steamed
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1/2 cup diced yellow or white onion
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup avocado mayo (I use the organic brand Chosen Foods.)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp chicken bullion
- 1/4 tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 to 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 tsp stevia sweetener
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 and a half cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 cup cheddar cheese plus more to melt on top if desired
- Saute the onions and optional mushrooms in butter in a pan on the stovetop until very tender.
- Add cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, milk, bullion, salt, pepper, curry, sweetener, onion and garlic powder.
- Melt and mix to make the sauce adding chicken, chopped steamed broccoli and cheese last until incorporated and warm.
- Serve over steamed cauliflower rice with more cheese melted on top. Use leftovers inside our keto crepes. Yum!
You May Also Like!
SAVE 30% ON ALL PRODUCTS
TRY OUR KETO MEAL REPLACEMENTS, NUTRITIONAL AND WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS!