Keto lemonade is a staple at our house because it is super healthy, cleansing and absolutely delicious. This recipe includes a pinch of the highest quality natural sea salt on earth; pink Himalayn. Adding a little sea salt transforms this keto lemonade beverage into a super drink, replenishing your electrolytes.
Here is just a little information about the value of electrolyte replenishment. Electrolytes are chemicals that form electrically charged particles (ions) in body fluids. These ions carry the electrical energy necessary for many biological functions, including muscle contractions and the transmission of nerve impulses. Additionally, electrolytes play an important role in regulating the flow of water in and out of cells, and sparking nerve impulses.
If you are going be healthy and sustain a keto diet, you have to get away from sugar drinks; soda pop and fruit juices. Try substituting these unhealthy carbonated and blood sugar spiking drinks with a healthy and fresh glass of keto lemonade. I promise, you will be glad you did!
Keto Lemonade Recipe
- 1 fresh lemon or 2 fresh limes
- 2 to 4 cups water (depending how strong you like it)
- Sweeten to taste with stevia/erythritol or monk fruit
- Pinch of sea salt or pink Himalayan salt (helps replenish your electrolytes)
- 1 cup ice
- Peel the lemon or cut off the peels of the limes and put them in the blender
- Add sweetener
- Add sea salt (optional)
- Blend until ice and pulp are fine
You May Also Like!
SAVE 30% ON ALL PRODUCTS
TRY OUR KETO MEAL REPLACEMENTS, NUTRITIONAL AND WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS!