You won’t believe these keto sweet crepes, so simple and delicious! Have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack or dessert! These crepes are grain free, gluten free and low carb. Your tastebuds will love the smooth and sweet texture of the cream cheese filling, or add ricotta cheese to round it out. Your whole family will be clammering around you to make these keto breakfast crepes! Try them and you will be hooked!
Keto Sweet Crepes
- 5 Eggs
- 1/4 cup whole cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- In blender: blend eggs, xanthan gum, cream, water and sea salt.
- Heat up your pan to a medium low heat, coat the bottom of sauce pan with butter or coconut oil and ladle ¼ cup crepe mix in the middle of the heated pan, spread it around in a circle with the back of a wet spoon until a thin layer covers a large area of the bottom of the pan.
- Slightly brown and flip over to slightly brown the other side. Don’t flip until the batter has turned opaque on top side. Flipping too soon will cause it to break. So be patient. You can fix little breaks with a little bit of batter.
- Stack cooked crepes in the oven on a low heat to keep warm while making the rest.
- Whipped cream and/or whipped cream cheese. Combine the two with some sweetener and vanilla. Mix 4 ounces whipped cream cheese mixed with 1 Cup whipped cream provides filling for these 8 crepes.
- Berries: Melt some frozen berries with some sweetener to make a berry sauce to put on top. 1/4 cup of berries per person.
- Stevia sweetened butter with a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Melted stevia sweetened chocolate to drizzle on top with chopped nuts
You May Also Like!
SAVE 30% ON ALL PRODUCTS
TRY OUR KETO MEAL REPLACEMENTS, NUTRITIONAL AND WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS!