Keto Savory Crepes
- 5 Eggs
- 1/4 cup whole cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- In blender: blend eggs, xanthan gum, cream, water and sea salt.
- Heat up your pan to a medium low heat, coat the bottom of sauce pan with butter or coconut oil and ladle ¼ cup crepe mix in the middle of the heated pan, spread it around in a circle with the back of a wet spoon until a thin layer covers a large area of the bottom of the pan.
- Slightly brown and flip over to slightly brown the other side. Don’t flip until the batter has turned opaque on top side. Flipping too soon will cause it to break. So be patient. You can fix little breaks with a little bit of batter.
- Stack cooked crepes in the oven on a low heat to keep warm while making the rest.
- Whipped cream cheese or sour cream seasoned with chicken or meat seasonings, sliced sausage, deli meat, chicken or beef, jalapenos, and melted cheese. Fresh tomato and basil on top.
- Diced chicken or ground beef, add hot sauce, sour cream, sliced avocado, tomato, etc.
- Left over stews and curries
You May Also Like!
SAVE 30% ON ALL PRODUCTS
TRY OUR KETO MEAL REPLACEMENTS, NUTRITIONAL AND WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS!