If you love eating cookie dough, but don’t want the carbs, you have found the answer in this keto cookie dough balls recipe. These keto fat bombs made with cream cheese, coconut oil, almond butter and butter, are easy, no-bake balls of yumminess that you can store in the freezer and pull out anytime you need a little treat. Unfortunately, we eat them so fast that there are hardly ever leftovers to store, so if this is true at your house then whip up a double batch. I love that I can eat these little balls of decadence and still be on the keto diet. Yum!
Keto Cookie Dough Balls Recipe
- 4 Tbs cream cheese
- 4 Tbs coconut oil
- 4 Tbs butter
- 1 Tbs almond butter
- 1 or 2 pinches of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 to 3 Tbs Splenda Naturals (or sweeten to taste any stevia/erythritol/monkfruit blend)
- 6 Tbs coconut flour
- 3 Tbs chocolate chips (Lily’s stevia sweetened or a cheaper option that has sugar but only 5 to 6 carbs a Tablespoon is Simple Truth Organics 72% cacoa, or Nestle Toll House Simply Delicious 67% cacoa, these would add about 1 extra carb per ball. *See note at the bottom.)
- Cream together all ingredients adding the chocolate chips last.
- Place tablespoon- sized balls on a plate and put in the freezer for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Put in a Ziploc and store in the freezer for later, if you haven’t eaten them all first.