This Keto Chocolate Pudding recipe couldn’t be any easier. All you need is a blender, 8 ingredients and presto: instant, healthy pudding ready to eat. A quick treat or even an easy go to meal for breakfast or lunch. This Keto Chocolate Pudding recipe is very filling and is packed with healthy fat. It is grain free, gluten free, dairy-free, low carb, and sugar free. You will love this homemade Keto Chocolate Pudding.
Keto Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 1/2 cup cream or full-fat canned coconut milk for dairy-free option>
- 1/2 an avocado (pitted and peeled)
- 2 Tbs monkfruit or granular stevia/erythritol blend like Splenda Naturals or 1 tsp Stevita
- 1 Tbs protein powder (use non-dairy protein powder for dairy-free option)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbs cocoa powder
- Pinch of sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- A couple ice cubes to make it cold
- A little water to keep it blending
- Optional: 1 tsp MCT oil
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth, pausing to scrape down the sides and add a tablespoon of water at a time to keep it blending, but not too much, so it makes a nice thick pudding consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!