An Italian salad is a staple that can be added to any meal and you can still enjoy it on the keto diet. With dried or fresh herbs and spices, healthy olive oil or avocado oil and vinegar and lemon juice, this Keto Italian Salad Dressing recipe is packed with a healthy punch. It is grain free, gluten free, low carb, and sugar free. You will love this homemade, Keto Italian Salad Dressing recipe. Add this to any Italian salad with your favorite toppings, or as a side dish to your favorite Italian gourmet meal.
Keto Italian Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or 2 minced cloves of fresh garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder or 1 and a half tsp minced fresh onion
- 1/2 tsp dried basil or 1 and a 1/2 tsp minced fresh basil
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano or 3/4 tsp minced fresh oregano
- 1/8 tsp crushed dried thyme or 3/4 tsp minced fresh thyme
- 1/8 tsp crushed dried rosemary or 3/4 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp pepper
- Optional: shake in a few red pepper flakes for a kick
- Put all ingredients in a mason jar with a lid and shake vigorously.
- Pour on salad immediately before the oil and vinegar separate.
- Toss salad and enjoy right away.