Deviled eggs are a family favorite and you can still enjoy them on the keto diet. These Keto Deviled Eggs (made with Chosen Foods Organic Avocado Mayonnaise, mustard, curry powder and organic apple cider vinegar) are the perfect tangy-sweet and smooth blend. Our Keto Deviled Eggs Recipe is grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, low-carb, and sugar-free and finger-lickin good. Full of healthy natural fats, these Keto Deviled Eggs are the perfect keto food! They won’t spike your blood sugar and the natural fats feed your brain. Inlcude them as a side for your picnic or bring them as your contribution to a barbeque with friends. No matter how many you bring there will never any left overs!
Keto Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/3 cup organic avocado mayonnaise
- 1 heaping Tbs mustard
- 1/2 tsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp sea salt of pink Himalayan salt
- paprika or turmeric to sprinkle on top for color
- Put 12 large eggs in a pot and cover them with water.
- Bring to a boil first and then set the timer for 15 minutes
- After the eggs have boiled for 15 minutes, pour out the hot water and cover in icy cold water.
- Crack and peel the eggs carefully. Cut the eggs in half vertically.
- Carefully scoop out the cooked yolks into a bowl and add all the remaining ingredients except the paprika or turmeric. Blend well.Direction5
- Put the cooked whites on a plate and then fill the holes with the yolk filling by putting the yolk mixture into a decorative frosting bag with a decorative tip or cut the corner of a ziplock bag and squeeze the yolk mixture into the holes of the egg whites.
- Sprinkle the tops with paprika of turmeric for color.