This Keto Vanilla Green Smoothie recipe couldn’t be any easier. All you need is a blender, 8 ingredients and presto: instant, healthy smoothie, ready to drink. A quick and easy go-to meal for breakfast or lunch. This Keto Vanilla Green Smoothie recipe is very filling and is packed with healthy fat from avocado and full-fat canned coconut milk. It’s a great way to eat some healthy raw spinach as well. It is grain free, gluten free, dairy-free, low carb, and sugar free. You will love this delicious Keto Vanilla Green Smoothie.
Keto Vanilla Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk (or heavy cream)
- 1/2 an avocado (pitted and peeled)
- 2 cups raw, fresh spinach (about what you grab with one hand)
- 1 Tbs vanilla protein powder (use non-dairy protein powder for dairy-free option)
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- 1 cup ice (about 8 cubes)
- 1 cup water
- 1 heaping tsp of granular stevia/erythritol blend like Splenda Naturals or Monkfruit, or 1 heaping 1/4 tsp Stevita or a few squeezes of liquid stevia or a couple droppers of vanilla Sweet Drops….you get the idea…sweeten to taste with any natural, non-calorie sweetener.
- Optional: 1 Tbs natural almond butter, natural peanut butter, or flax, chia or hemp seeds.
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately and enjoy!
You May Also Like!
SAVE 30% ON ALL PRODUCTS
TRY OUR KETO MEAL REPLACEMENTS, NUTRITIONAL AND WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS!