Everyone loves good ice cream and you can still enjoy it on the keto diet. This Keto Burnt Almond Fudge Ice Cream (made with cream, unsweetened almond milk and powdered xylitol) is chocolatey, creamy and delicious. Looking for ice cream that is grain free, gluten free, low carb, and sugar free? Keto Burnt Almond Fudge Ice Cream are the perfect answer!
Keto Burnt Almond Fudge Ice Cream Recipe
You need an ice cream maker for this recipe. I got mine for $19.95 at Wal-mart. You will also need crushed ice and rock salt.
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 and 1/4 cups powdered xylitol (Xylitol is the best tasting, natural, low-carb sweetener for ice-cream. I powder my own in the blender. Warning: xylitol is toxic to dogs.)
- 1/4 tsp plus 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup chopped, roasted, salted almonds
- Put all the ingredients into your ice cream maker’s inner canister.
- Insert the ice cream paddle into the canister, put on the lid and put the canister in the ice cream maker tub. Twist on the ice cream maker top/engine and plug it in.
- Layer the outsides of the canister with crushed ice and rock salt with an 8 to 1 ratio of ice to rock salt.
- Run the ice cream maker for 30 minutes or until the ice cream maker slows or stops. Add more crushed ice and rock salt as it melts to keep an icy, salty brine.
- Serve immediately for soft serve or put it in a container in the freezer overnight for a more solid ice cream.
You May Also Like!
SAVE 30% ON ALL PRODUCTS
TRY OUR KETO MEAL REPLACEMENTS, NUTRITIONAL AND WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS!