Incredibly fresh, healthy, easy and delicious, this keto caprese salad can be whipped up in no time to compliment any meal. With fresh mozzarella balls, fresh basil, tomato, cucumber and kalamata olives, this salad is the epitome of mouth-watering goodness. Drizzled with olive oil, avocado oil or MCT oil and balsamic vinegar, a home-made dressing couldn’t be any more simple or healthy. This amazing keto caprese salad will become a staple at your house, just like it is at ours!
Keto Caprese Salad Recipe
- 1 cucumber scored and sliced
- 3 fresh tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1 avocado peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup or more fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbs olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional fresh grated parmesan cheese
- optional sliced green onions
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, toss and serve immediately. Delicious!
You May Also Like!
SAVE 30% ON ALL PRODUCTS
TRY OUR KETO MEAL REPLACEMENTS, NUTRITIONAL AND WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS!