Everyone loves a comforting soup when the weather turns cold. Now you can enjoy a creamy pumpkin soup without the carbs with this keto curry pumpkin soup recipe. This keto curry pumpkin soup (made with almond milk and coconut milk) is slightly sweet with creamy curry goodness. Super easy and super fast, you can whip this up in no time. Looking for ways to eat pumpkin that is grain free, gluten free, low carb, and sugar free? Keto curry pumpkin soup is the perfect answer!
Keto Curry Pumpkin Soup
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 and ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- 3 cups bone broth or chicken broth
- 1 can of low-carb coconut milk
- 1 and ½ cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tsp caramel sweet drops or sweeten to taste
- 1 and ¾ to 2 tsp salt or salt to taste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Over medium heat, saute the diced onions in butter until translucent and soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Heat through
Makes 7 cups with only 5 net carbs per cup. This is super delicious the next day after the flavors meld together. Yum!