Everyone loves a good gravy and you can still enjoy it on the keto diet. This keto gravy (made with butter, broth and xanthan gum or glucomannan powder) is delicious and thickens without the carbs. Looking for Thanksgiving dishes that are grain free, gluten free, low carb, and keto? Keto gravy is the perfect answer!
Keto Gravy Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups bone broth
- 1 tsp xanthan gum or glucomannan powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp parsley seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sage seasoning
- 1/8 tsp pepper or to taste
- Add all ingredients in a pan on the stovetop over medium heat except the xanthan gum or glucomannan powder. Once warmed through and butter is melted, add the xanthan gum or glucomannan powder and whisk until the thickener has dissolved. The gravy will continue to thicken as it cools.
- You can use the drippings of the turkey instead of butter and broth.
You May Also Like!
SAVE 30% ON ALL PRODUCTS
TRY OUR KETO MEAL REPLACEMENTS, NUTRITIONAL AND WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS!