Everyone loves a good stuffing and you can still enjoy it on the keto diet. This keto stuffing (made with almond flour and coconut flour) is delicious and holds together like traditional stuffing. Looking for Thanksgiving dishes that are grain free, gluten free, low carb, and keto? Keto stuffing is the perfect answer!
Keto Stuffing Recipe
Set oven to 350 degrees
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature - divided ¼ cup and ¼ cup )
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 and ¼ cups almond flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbs parsley seasoning
- 1 tsp rosemary seasoning
- 1 tsp sage seasoning
- 1 tsp thyme seasoning
- 1/2 cup sausage crumbles (optional)
- 8 ounces chicken or turkey bone broth
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced onion
- Whip cream cheese and ¼ cup butter with a mixer. Add eggs and mix them in too.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond flour, the coconut flour, the parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme and baking powder.
- Add dry mix to the wet mix and incorporate.
- Spread the mix into a greased bread pan and smooth the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and loosed the sides of the bread from the pan with a knife.
- Carefully flip the bread out of the pan and cut it into crouton-sized cubes.
- Spread the bread cubes out on a cookie sheet and bake again until desired toastiness, 10 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees. I toast longer because I don’t like my stuffing going to mush.
- Meanwhile, saute the celery and onions in ¼ cup butter until soft. You can add more stuffing seansoning if desired. Add sausage crumbles if desired. Add 8 ounces of broth and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add toasted croutons and mix with broth, onions and celery. Then cover with a lid, remove from heat and allow to steam until desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve with your other Thanksgiving favorites, like keto cauliflower mashed “potatoes”, keto gravy, keto rolls, keto pumpkin cream pie and keto green bean casserole. And don’t forget the turkey!